Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chip the game cube

Options
  • 12-07-2003 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=52350

id definatley buy a gc, if you could get them chipped, then they'd be soooooo cheap and fun, wada you think, it would boost sales of the console even if it doesnt boost game sales

would you chip a gamecube if you could 4 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    50% 2 votes
    whats a game cube
    50% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

You dont chip it, seemingly you just flick a tiny dip switch on the board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

that dip switch must be the "security measures" that its taken over a year to bypass, jesus pirates are getting dumb these days:rolleyes:

try reading the article

Well I would argue the point that my mate has modded about 20 of them in the past year or so. So unless he is making it up, combine that with the fact that an Irish Magazine got him to mod an imported Gamecude in order to write an aticle on the Gamecude. I must be really dumb!

Mind you, that was to play imported games!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

You can play imported games on a Cube without even having to chip it, using a Freeloader disc. The mod to the system board is also very simple.

I assume that this thread is about piracy, not import games, and as such I'm locking it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement