Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which mp3 player ?

Options
  • 12-07-2003 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

I spilt a pint of water on my mini disc this morning, so im going to embark on purchasing an mp3 player. I know what id like on it, but can anyone sugeest a model.

What id like.

1. expandable memory.
    2. A Built in rechargable batterry.
    3. And not too chunky.

Dont particulary wanna break the bank either,

So any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

If you want a huge amount of memory go for the creative Jukebox. If you not bothered about memory size go for one of the Magic star MP3/USB memory players. Supposed to be damn good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭mavedic

The creative zen for lots of memory, quite small (cost is 400 euro though).

The ipod for a bit more money but very reliable and it looks gorgeous.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

if you are looking for a small mp3 player i'd recommend highly the iRiver iFP-190TC - 256mb memory and a builtin radio!

about 220euro or so

[edit]
    or 190e if you buy it here http://www.mp3cola.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭jammy_dodger

Surprisingly my mini disc came back to life, and is working after being soaked in water. (when i opened the battery compartment water came pouring out) Damn that was lucky.
    Although the past few days ive been trolling the net for mp3 players, and was kinda looking forward to getting one. So i still might.

Cheers for all the replies

Advertisement