Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy an Eircom phone?

Options
  • 13-07-2003 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭

The landline phones that Eircom rent are also high on quality. Where can you buy similar phones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Split from the other thread (I'd split others but this is the first post with no connection whatever to anything before it. Hence really should have been started as a new thread. Somewhere else. To Nets/Comms then)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

To answer the question:

1. The Eircom comfort phones are pretty crappy to be honest.

2. If you really really want one you'll find them on sale if you can find an Eircom store that's still open (like on Henry St in Dublin, AFAIK the Limerick shop is still open at the moment)

3. You will get screwed on price

4. You're better off getting a cheapo phone from Esat for about 20 notes OR a nice cheapo C&W badged phone with big buttons OR something like the BT 210 which has a wee LCD display and only costs about €22. These are available in any half decent (nonmobile) phone shop or your localish Argos (as mentioned by me twice in the thread I cut this from)

Advertisement