Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any one know of any dircet connect hubs in Ireland

Options
  • 13-07-2003 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

local resources for local people and all that,

any one know of any direct connect hubs in Ireland

http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/

DC is a package like many of the P2P and hasn't been blocked by the firewall I'm behind yet :D

I googled with no success the name means that I just get advertisements for hubs :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Originally posted by trunks
    DC is a package like many of the P2P and hasn't been blocked by the firewall I'm behind yet :D

[off-topic]

Most p2p nowadays can change the ports and let you change them to port 80, the web browsing port.

I know Kazaa and e-donkey can both do this.

[/off-topic]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ringzer

I'm also interested in using DC++ in Ireland. I'm currently over in NY doing an internship and recently found out about the joy of DC. I've already downloaded about 30GB of movies, mp3's and software (I have cable internet)

People should use DC, its much better than kazza or anything else because the selection and quality is much better.

Ciaran

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

there was one, i don't know if it's still active
    see here

Advertisement