Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat ISDN

Options
  • 26-01-1999 3:47pm
    Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about their ISDN. performance etc.
    Apparantly they can install it within 6 months. They must use Voodoo or something, surely. In fact I saw a Esat van in a graveyard last night.
    Also, how much is a live chicken?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Max,

Theres a thread below u should read.

Chickens ? You Mental Basdid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

6 months yep and it has to be installed during a full moon. "ISDN is a fad. 33k modems are good enough for anyone" - Telecom executive yesterday to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

a dead chicken will do fine max, so long as its still warm.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I read that ISDN thread below alright, and I'm all the more educated for it but I'm looking for any views on Esat's ISDN. Is it any better/worse/more fragrant etc.

And..er...as for the chickens. Well, that's the last time I dictate stuff to that secretary.
    While I'm at it, Nog - Can I microwave frozen chicken? I can't be having voodoo incantations going awry in my affluent neighbourhood. Not after last time, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Lads Who has proper details about ISDN from Esat. Are you talking about ISDN internet access or ISDN lines (which I'm hoping).

Cmon lads are Esat doing ISDN lines.

Gandalf soon to be tribed!!.

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

No, I mean the actual ISDN lines - not the internet service. Jesus. Wouldn't dial them up in a fit of herp..er madness

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

I was under the impression that at the moment, Telecom are the only ones who are capable of installing isdn lines, or even allowed for that matter. For the time being anyway !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Telecom Eireann(God Help Us) are the only company currently physically installing and maintaining any kind of phone lines in this country.

It's due to change in the near future but I wouldn't count on it.

Advertisement