Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with MS Frontpage

Options
  • 13-07-2003 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi ppl

Have a problem with frontpage-
    whenever I try to publish from my desktop, I get a mssg that it contains an uncomplete url or some of the pages are incorrect-
    I know this is not the root problem as I can publish from my laptop no probs, and if I build the site on the laptop and publish from desk, then the prob occurs-
    basically I think somthing has gone awry with the packgae settings on the desk, have tried to reload frontpage a number of times after uninstalling to no avail

ANY IDEAS, GETTING DESPERATE?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

Zip the folder on your laptop - transfer it to the desktop then unzip the root folder in your wwwroot.
    That shoul sort out your problem.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I assume that given the board you are posting in that you want to either make a flash movie or a website.
    To make a flash movie use Macromedia Flash or else possibly Swish. To make a website learn (a bit?) of HTML and possibly get a decent editor (view thread on news:ie.comp).
    Anyway MS FrontPage can make neither a flash movie nor a website so why try to force it? :D

Advertisement