Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's from Offaly

Options
  • 13-07-2003 5:45pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

So who here is from Offaly?

Please LNA do not hijack this thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

Hi mate
    Not from offaly but my girlfriend is who lives with me in dublin. She's from a wee place called ballyboy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

I'm from Tullamore, don't know any other Offaly people on boards apart from Elexes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

I'm from Kilcormac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

Kilcormac weird place a pub called grace lands thats more like a creche

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

Agree with you there, I haven't been in it since I was about 16 and wouldn't get served in the other pubs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

Originally posted by Kalina
    I'm from Tullamore, don't know any other Offaly people on boards apart from Elexes.
    strange that ... who r u ???

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Gracelands sucks, feigherys next door on the other hand rocks.......
    who is your gf, I know a few ppl from bally boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Originally posted by TomTom
    Gracelands sucks, feigherys next door on the other hand rocks.......

Haha, your biased, but it is a pretty decent pub.

I'm from offaly too, Ballycommon just outside Tullamore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭s8n

whats a BIFFO ??

***Laois for leninster***

Originally posted by elexes
    strange that ... who r u ???

Kinda hurt that you don't remember me... sniff!! .. kidding!!
    Weren't you in Waterford one night a few years ago and stayed in our place in Hillview? I was the only girl in the building if you remember.

• Advertisement

Congrats on your first leinster in ages (about 50 year i think) s8n.

But there is also a BUFFALO.

feck er... ye ur name begins with A dosnt it ( maby b r c ... )!??? kevo's friend and garry's ??? hmmm whats the name again . small black hair .. feck i can even see ur face... hmmm it will kome to me .. also was staying with keen the guy who's been quoted as saying
    fuck no ill never become a guard

Originally posted by elexes
    feck er... ye ur name begins with A dosnt it ( maby b r c ... )!??? kevo's friend and garry's ??? hmmm whats the name again . small black hair .. feck i can even see ur face... hmmm it will kome to me .. also was staying with keen the guy who's been quoted as saying

Ah great, I'm honoured that you remember (sort of) the first initial of my name. It's Audrey!!
    I was sharing a place with Sean and Gary back then, that's more than 2 years ago now. Sean's on the beat in Store St., would you believe it!! :)

ye i know funny . a well poor lads . knew ur name had the letter A in it .. well most do .

where u working ? and did u get trapped in the lift with a person freak that u might die and have savage but nice rampent sex :p . o ive a overactive imagination ... a well better do some work..

I got trapped in the lift with work colleagues, mostly women in fact! Not the best situation!!
    I work in AIB bankcentre in Ballsbridge but only for a few more weeks, it's back to college then!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

i'm from Tullamore. More of us than i thought.
    Nice Guinness in Feighery's!!
    And Ivan's right, you are biased.
    but i remember a good nite for your 21st Tomtom in which i fell off a chair.
    you remember!!!!
    next day or morning i should say, in pub for Ireland Spain game

I nearly cried that day, don't remember a bit of the 21st. I drink in dooleys, but heh, promote your own.
    So everyone to feigherys for some beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Eron

I'm from Tullamore, well just outside, knowing just Elexes and Ivan on boards

feck not again whois eron

Eron = Caleb = in spain

On the subject of Offaly, fancy setting up an Offaly lan for near the end of summer? I realy have CS withdrawl symptoms, you know, hiding behind crates with an AK47 and yelling "Fire in the whole!!" and all you hear is about 2,000 spanish people saying "Ce gringo?"

• Advertisement

ur in spain again bastard . anyways lan for the end of the summer ... hmmmmm maby . well see . unless its in a big place i aint going anywhere . i dont wana be cramped up in a room btw u went all the way to spain and ur on the computers ???? ffs get out and get drunk drinking age is 16

I noticed that, infact there is a cyber cafe in the apartment complex I am in, and it is right next to the bar, so far I have spent E190 on drink and I have been here just over 3 days :/ Anyway, I wouldn't like to be cramped into a small place for a lan either, but where can we get for affordable prices (take into consideration that me, Ivan, Eoin and Benny aren't good with money... and don't have any to practice with)

theres a post somwhere it was going to happen in kilcormack(sp)

and ye all await you comming to kick all our asses at every bame caleb, presuming you are the same one.

tis the same one and hes so full of it its unreal

Heh, just wait and see... just wait and see. I can't wait to settle back down to whoppin in CS, its been too long.

ahh yes but i remember at the start of the conversation you were going to beat anyone at any game, including beating francis at SC. You then quickly started backtracking game by game. And you also declined my game of roshamboi

that would be him . but afaik hes at home now and dosnt have net there so he wont be seeing any of these posts for a bit . im sure ivan will tell him tho ... would be fun to see how much he can kick me at cs or quake or sc . dont think he can stand on his feet against francis in that game .

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

Is there any budding web designers out there looking for some part time work?

• Advertisement

I'm looking for any IT realted work, did a bit of web design, liked it, but don't have an artistic side, code seems to suit me better.
    But hence since i'm moving to australic on the 22 november nobody will employ me.

Advertisement