Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's from Offaly

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

Can you e-mail me on a link to some of your work? pablo21@dol.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Scorpionstar

Just moved over from Wales to Tullamore .

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

well enjoy ... tis a weird old place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

to same the least.
    town is full of strange people.
    just good for drinking, but you get sick looking at the same faces week in week out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Scorpionstar

Well, I must say that Tullamore seems to be sort of o.k. - the bigger your car the more smile & thank you versions you get from the shop owners. While in Wales it seemed to be o.k. driving one and the norm - smile.

Women well, that's a chapter for itself and men well very flirty here while in Wales the shy Welsh never came out of the closet.

I didn't go out yet 'drinking' cos that was all I saw when I entered Tullamore for the first time - I saw mainly drunks and tarted up chicks which isn't my thing - I think if someone is beautyful then they look also good wearing a linen sack

I wonder how it is up towards the north? in either Co. Sligo / Co. Mayo/ Co. Leitrim or Co. Donegal - perhaps anybody can tell me about them counties?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 LorenaG

I'm from Birr. Where there are many many places to drink. One per 32 people someone told me once.

And of course there's Melbas, nightclub of the year 60 million years running. But I haven't been there for *a while*.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Originally posted by LorenaG

And of course there's Melbas, nightclub of the year 60 million years running.

OK, were going to need some men in white coats and some pills.
    Get this woman to the foundry in Carlow quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

she can have some of mine, and we can integrate her into the Carlow community

• Registered Users Posts: 19 donasus

:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

tullamore am from, but sure we are all a bit touched alright,but sure its all good in the hood!!!!!:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Holy thread resurection!

Its been almost 5 years since the last post! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

snyper wrote: »
    Holy thread resurection!

Its been almost 5 years since the last post! :eek:

Can't let a good thread die!!!:p

Advertisement