Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Godskitchen Global Gathering

• 14-07-2003 12:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭

Anyone going? if so what kinda travel arrangements ye got?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

what a line up
    its serious
    if only i had money....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

a few of me mates are gone over to it, was gonna bail to it meself but decided not to in the end

why not?
    its got all the best djs

coz tribal gathering next month pisses all over the godskitchen lineup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Good old tribal gathering...well maybe its ok..but theres better. Lads, get yourselves over to germany or holland....where you can party in peace with great sounds...

Nature One is the best big commercial thing ive been to ...its going on right now as we speak and its pissing me off that im not there....right next to the airport that ryanair fly into..close to frankfurt but as far out in to the sticks as it gets in germany...its a disused american cold war rocket base...the missile silos are still there...they party under a couple of them...

It pisses on anything in UK and obviously ireland.

Next big one up over there is liberty one....about an hours drive from that airport. Tribal gathering i did when i was 19 ...it was ok at the time..but its absolutely nothing in comparison to Nature One.

• Advertisement

TRIBAL GATHERING WAREHOUSE PARTY, Manchester - Saturday August 23

STARSHIP UNIVERSE
    14.00 - 16.30 Krysko
    16.30 - 21.00 Deep Dish
    21.00 - 22.45 THE RACKPACK feat. Greg Vickers, Krysko, VJ Jools, Ketaman
    22.45 - 02.15 GROOVE ARMADA WAREHOUSE SPECIAL feat MC MAD and Patrick Bongo Jesus
    02.15 - 03.00 LFO LIVE
    03.00 - 06.00 Jeff Mills

ARE YOU TRIBAL? ARENA
    16.00 - 18.00 Greg Vickers
    18.00 - 00.30 Derrick Carter vs DJ Sneak (6 Decks, 4 CDJs)
    00.30 - 01.00 A Guy Called Gerald LIVE
    01.00 - 06.00 Laurent Garnier (Acid House Set)

SOAP BAR - Hosted by Chibuku Shake Shake
    15.00 - 16.00 Phil Charnock
    16.00 - 17.00 Bucky
    17.00 - 19.00 DJ Yoda
    19.00 - 21.00 Gilles Peterson
    21.00 - 22.00 Luke Carr
    22.00 - 23.00 Iain Taylor (Airtight)
    23.00 - 23.40 The Rapture LIVE
    23.40 - 01.30 Krafty Kuts
    01.30 - 03.15 Scratch Perverts
    03.15 - 04.00 PHOTEK Presents Do or Die feat. Choc Ty & Chiara
    04.00 - 05.30 DJ Marky

2pm – 6am
    £27 + bf (Price to increase after July 1)
    Info: 0161 661 9668
    Tickets: 0161 832 1111

Originally posted by Eurorunner
    Nature One is the best big commercial thing ive been to ...its going on right now as we speak and its pissing me off that im not there....right next to the airport that ryanair fly into..close to frankfurt but as far out in to the sticks as it gets in germany...its a disused american cold war rocket base...the missile silos are still there...they party under a couple of them...

i was actually intending on going to nature one. Excellent line up too. I went to germany hopefully to get a job for the summer but i cudnt find one so im back here :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

With a boards name like Tiesto, you would be very much at home at nature one or liberty one. I have been to a few events where tiesto featured..and thats definitely my music.

you cant beat good euro-trance:D They have the whole concept down to a T over there. The location of many of these events is the dox böllocks and naturally good organisation shows in everything they do.

Tiesto
    Tillman Uhrmacher
    Van Dyk (naturally)
    Kai Tracid

Now that ive moved back here, im out of the loop...dont really know what this year has thrown up in terms of talent..but i think i will be playing the classics from the above for some time before i feel i need to move on..

Advertisement