Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a Ken O'Toole here, waiting for IOL Broadband? :)

• 14-07-2003 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

My IOL Broadband modem finally arrived this morning. (Didn't really want it, since it doesn't work with Linux, but it was nice to get the microfilters...)

However, the guy from SDS (An Post's parcel service) who knocked on my door had *two* packages to deliver. Both were addressed to my house, but one was in my name and the other one in the name of "Ken O'Toole". They looked identical, so I'm pretty sure the other one was an IOL Broadband self-install pack, just like mine. I signed for mine and told the guy that there was no Ken O'Toole at this address, and he went away with the second package.

So, if your name is Ken O'Toole, and you're waiting on the IOL Broadband self-install pack, I'd get on the phone to EsatBT...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

where u situated? I know of A ken o'toole

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭CubicleDweller

Well, I don't think it matters much, since I didn't accept the delivery. But I'm located in Drumcondra,. Dublin 9.

Advertisement