Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handel's

• 14-07-2003 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭

Just thought you might be interested to know that those enlightened people at Handel's on Thomas Street have decided to can all their dj nights in favour of a Cd multichanger!

Anyone with any recommendations for venues looking for people gladly accepted.

Yours on the Rock'n'Roll Dole...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

i dont know anywhere in specific but clubbers magazines always have vacancies advertised. jus pop down to easons or somewhere. they have a DJ at the bar on saturday nites in handels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

You talking about Handel's on Thomas St, or Handels on Capel St? The one on Thomas St had djs at the bar up until this saturday but apparently not from now on...

Are there any specifically Irish clubbing magazines that would have vacancies?

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

yeah handels on thomas st.sorry i forget the name of the magazine. it was my friends i was jus browsing through it. but go down to easons they have sections devoted to clubbing DJing etc.

Advertisement