Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest source for D-Link 504

• 14-07-2003 2:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

Doesn't have to be in ireland, but delivery and vat should be shown too.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Here's one that IS in Ireland, mightn't be the cheapest but has the quickness advantage for people who live in Dublin.

http://www.peats.ie/cgi-bin/shop/db.cgi?view=1&id=6090&type=6&path=14x120x593

€179 Euros inc. VAT
    €185 Euros inc. VAT & Next day delivery in Ireland

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭uzami

i bought the last one in peats on friday!!!...they threw in 20m of Cat 5 when I pointed out that IT Direct on Parliment St were selling them for €151........(but are currently out of stock).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

As Mr. Taz said elara.ie €162.60 in total to my door. That including del at €10.89 (€9 ex VAT) and a 3% Credit card charge. (For what I don't know!)
    But they were out of stock until today. Said it should be with me prob tomorrow or wed. You have to sign up online (its free) however its just as easy over the phone.

I can't understand why companies still ask you to input personal details when its not on a secure page?? (obviously not your CC details but your name, address, password and the like)

Eircom do that aswell. Muppets!

Got my netsource welcome pack today. Its count down to D day. I've waited long enough!

ambrose :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Got mine from amazon.co.uk for €152.00 taking in to account everything (ie. exchange rate, vat, delivery charge). Ordered it on Monday 7th and received it on Friday 11th.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000687BG/ref=sr_aps_electronics_1_1/026-4608978-6209227

Although I bought the 2nd last one and looks like they've none in stock at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Ok, does anyone know of any non-irish/amazon sites where I could get one?

The only reason I'm looking is because the Solwise router firmware thing doesn't look too healthy.

And those prices for that piece of kit are a bit over the top to be honest. The router doesn't ahve a whole lot of features and is onlya D-Link at the end of the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,473 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I've an ex eircom solo alcatel usb no longer needed....€70 if you want a quick adsl fix..

Works fine..will demonstrate if ya like..

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

No, it's ok Longfield :)
    We';re going to order from elara simply because we can't be arsed waiting any longer.
    This weekend is going to be pure tech, all of us are getting parts in a big shipment, the DSL should be up and running and we're after taking delivery of a sun e280R in college.

Advertisement