Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom owners to share €446m payout

Options
  • 14-07-2003 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

See Here

Shareholders in Eircom - including Sir Anthony O'Reilly, George Soros, and company employees - are to share in a €446m dividend payment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Originally posted by the Guru
    See Here

Shareholders in Eircom - including Sir Anthony O'Reilly, George Soros, and company employees - are to share in a €446m dividend payment

George Soros? ROFL, little wonder the dude is a billionaire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jomoc

I bought some of those red hot Eircom shares. Still nursing my huge loss. To add to my misfortune they announce two line rental increases this year!!

About time we all copped on and gave Eircom the two finger salute. They still have 90% market share and are the most expensive in the market.

Come on! - Time to part ways and find an alternative provider who will save you money. If we all do it, there won't be any fat cheque for the boys next year!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=1014375

in short they want another 25% which means they can get back the other 50% of the investment in 18 months .....

Advertisement