Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

freeview channels list

Options
  • 14-07-2003 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I've just unsub'd from Sky and have added BBC's channels to the other channels section on my sky box. I can't however find a conclusive list of channels available for free with their co-ordinates anywhere on the net. has anyone got one or know where there is one to save me hours on the net?
    thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

You're asking in the wrong forum.

See here

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

AFAIK, if you unpower your box, put your viewing card in upside down, and repower your box again, it will only list the free channels on the EPG. BBC will still be via Other Channels....

Try it anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by byte
    AFAIK, if you unpower your box, put your viewing card in upside down, and repower your box again, it will only list the free channels on the EPG. BBC will still be via Other Channels....

Try it anyway...
    The beebs should be on the free EPG on July 29.

Advertisement