Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr.Deehan has an imagination!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dudeRancher

Guess what? Me too. :P

http://www.fictionpress.com/profile.php?userid=184314

If he gets a plug, so do I.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

PAH! im an OLD SKOOL deehan fan chada! :p

Here, ill organise a paintballing session if you want? I think you have to be 16+ but, so that might rule some people out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

Praise the lord!!!! The prodigal son has returned!!!! Spam jim!, spam like u've never spammed before!! muahaha northern boards shall once again become the most popular regional counterpart!

/me laughs psychotically, as men in white coats drag me away from keyboard.....:ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Clearly you missed the point of my post dan. PAINTBALL! interested?

ya sure www.sg1combat.com , got that off lorcan's dead journal, looks pretty sweet. Btw the guy that runs it is not completely cs obsessed...honest:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Thanks for the plug Dan. For anyone who's interested I'm currently writing a semi auto-biographical erotic-thriller called French Skills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

sg combat looks the biz dan

yaRr replica mp5s and m4s etc. does look pretty sweet, tho hear its situated outside bellaghy. Anyways, i've been talking to people at work who have went and they say its some craic with alot of diversity in diff. games which can be played.

sg combat looks the biz dan

Its the dog's bollox m8 :D

Advertisement