Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desert Combat .4 [Preview Video]

Options
  • 15-07-2003 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

DC testers Phil and Tom9128 have released a video of some of the new things coming to DC .4. The video shows the new Desert Patrol Vehicle and akso a new map, Oilfields. Its small enough, 16.6mb and in over and hour ill have it done. But im gonna head to bed now so ill finish it tomorrow. :)

DPV_sm.jpg

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetbattlefield/news/dpv.zip i] Fileplanet [/i

** Link updated and works for me - Winters **

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

ERROR: File Not Found
    The file you tried to download could not be found.

Please return to the front page or use your browser's "Back" button to try again. If the problem persists, please e-mail 404@fileplanet.com and we'll look into it. Sorry for the trouble!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Link working now.. downloading..
    I've kinda moved away from Dc tbh, too many guns n all **** like that
    eod is owning my ass, only thing is.. they badly need more maps!

haha, I like the dounuts yea can do in it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I am getting annoyed with these DC movies after i finally saw the dpv one. Seems as though who made it [im guessing a German cos of the crappy music] really likes the low rez high size image which i think looks crappy and also that damn music!

cruisemissilelaunch.jpg

Another movie has been released showing the new DC Guided missile. Its 31mb [im 60% through atm] so long download :( .. I posted a bit about a mini mod with a player controlled missile and the one that will be added to DC is the same, only a nice big missile insted of the small one.

I have been giving out on the forums though about how, if not correctly implemented the missile would become a total noob weapon with spawn campers and idiots flying them around the map waiting for one unsuspecting Iraqi to jump in a tank or just venture out into the open in general :( ... Still, the weapon, if used correctly would destroy anything :)

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetbattlefield/news/dc_cruisemissle.zip [ Fileplanet ]

I though I would also be nice to you lot of madmen before i go to bed and post some of the images from the DC team of the new models and skins for planes in .4 :)

F14_1-sm.jpg
    Mig29_14-sm.jpg
    Shown are the F14 [above top] and Mig-29 [above bottom]. The F-14 is said to have the guided missles. I think the second player will control the missile and first person fly.

Enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

are they anywhere near releasing this yet, god i hope not, i do like these updates but the frequency of when there coming out is to short

regards

shin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Get DSL/A Friend With Broadband and a burner

Advertisement