Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Pubs In Boston

• 15-07-2003 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

Here are some of the really cool Irish hot spots in Boston

If ye ever get a chance to pop across the seas to vistit Boston, MA check these out

1. McGann's - Get off at North Station (Green Line Subway) and cross over. This place is great, really comes alive on Monday with a kareoke session, and MGD is only $1.75.

2. Irish Embassey Pub - This pub has unfortunately just closed, its being changed to Coyote Ugly (no Bullsh!t), check it out when it re-opens, its owned by same guy that owns McGanns, again get off at North Station and cross over to Friends St.

3. Solas Irish Pub - more Irish American than straight Irish, but still a real nice spot, good looking, friendly staff, just expect to pay $4 a beer!!!

4. O'Leary's of Brookline - This place is amazing, a pub and restaurant, has a Traditional night every Sunday, staff are real friendly, and the punters are too. Worth checking out.

5. The Littlest Bar - It all in the name. This place is really the Littlest bar... EVER. If ya go to any Irish pub in Boston you have to go here.

If any one has more please add them, I know I'm a bit of an alcoholic, but I haven't yet been in every Irish pub here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

The Green Briar - This one is in Brighton, Boston, MA. Worth checking out. If your a J1er in Boston at the moment, head there on a Wednesdat night, they have good music, good atmophere and most importantly, cheap beer.

Miller for just $1.50, amazing but true!!

Oh, by the wat, mods, can this be made into a sticky, so others can add to it..... just an idea.

memphis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Hey Thanks 4 the fish, you added in my thread as sticky.

Appreciate it pal.

Maybe this will be off some information to others travelling to Boston.

Advertisement