Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fun doggie show

Options
  • 15-07-2003 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

There's a dog show on Sunday August 3rd in Greystones as part of the arts festival. I don't know what it entails but I'll be bringing the doggie down to show everyone how preeeeetty he is! Hope they don't have to do any tricks or anything...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

Should be great. We have a thing Called Do-Da Day here in a city close. We take our pets dressed up and they have special pet seminars and training classes. There are Dog food vendors there and the pets have treats you can buy them instead of yourself. It is Sooooo much fun. I bet this is kinda the same thing. You will have a blast.
    Have Fun :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

oh cool that sounds like a laugh, I'll post back here afterwards and tell you what it was like.
    Zak is a 2 yr golden retriever and loves attention so he should enjoy it too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Originally posted by DriftingRain
    ...We take our pets dressed up and they have special pet seminars and training classes...

Dressed up pets are worse than Hitler.

Dressed up pets are worse than Hitler

Sarky, my mininature weenie dog loves it. No joking. I bought her her first little shirt the day I bought her. Now when she gets something new I kid you not she runs and jumps onto my bed and stares at herself in the mirror. She is SO conceded. She thinks she is the stuff! She will even pose for the camera in her garb. :)

Just tell me you don't use any of those animal costumes I've seen. A dog is NOT meant to be dressed up as a frog.:)

• Advertisement

Just tell me you don't use any of those animal costumes I've seen. A dog is NOT meant to be dressed up as a frog

Nanh...She has sweaters, coats, t-shirts, two hats, and a few dress like things...

No costumes of frogs or anythign like that. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

Originally posted by DriftingRain
    Sarky, my mininature weenie dog loves it. No joking. I bought her her first little shirt the day I bought her. Now when she gets something new I kid you not she runs and jumps onto my bed and stares at herself in the mirror.

She's probably looking at the mirror going; "What the fu<k did I do to deserve treatment like this", frankly I think dressed up dogs are sickening. It's not cute in any way, nor does it give them shelter from the elements....well it does but they don't need it. Dog's are not meant to be dressed like us...or does your dog dine at the table with you?

Er... Sort of, but that's really because he's too big to keep off the table...

Pure, unadaulterated EVIL.

ss03.jpg

And even cats don't deserve this sort of treatment...

http://www.fetchorama.com/images/photos/howlaween2002/catrina.web.jpg

Um...mine does to as I live also. I like her dining with me... LOL:)

In no way does she ever look like that!

• Advertisement
Advertisement