Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Er?....2v2 league.....whats this...when ..where..have been in hibernation too long........?

Options
  • 02-02-1999 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

well the subject pretty mush says all...so if u came in here....HAHAHAHAHAH

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

DOH ......in fact DOH lots..

bloody quake 2'ers .

hey why dont we have a q1 2v2 league??
    and please ..no one suggest that i organize it.. i am too lazy..I am a TAKE TAKE TAKE person. so...TAKE IT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

Bunnor tried to organise one before on dm3
    dunno what happened tho...arghhh
    TAKE IT....away from me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

http://indigo.ie/~trick

Everything you need to know pretty much is there except the new rules which will encompass multiple maps and different ones each week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

**** that, ill organise a 2 v 2 league...
    emm
    all ppl who want to enter post to this thread , once there is a list of players, there will be a teammate picking session or something and then we can actually play the games...
    the level will be dm6 cos it suits me and cos i think its a fairly good level for 2 v 2 which can be won only if you actually support your teammate, not like dm2 which is locked down(in a 2 v 2) once 2 ppl are in position and you never have to see your teammate...
    the prize for the winning team is a kick up the ar$e by me, and one by my teammate.

the prize is a quake bot as seen in the hangtime demo.. bots will be supplied by Von (cheat@dublin.indigo.ie) cos he cheats a lot and knows too much in general..

no wait, the prize will be a can of coak and your teammate will get a free pig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

OKAY!!! I am in Sam. DM6 is a good level.
    and say a timelimit of 15 to 20 mins.

• Advertisement
Advertisement