Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2001!!!!!

Options
  • 15-07-2003 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hey! Are there any 2001 ctyi-ers here? If so, I'd love ta hear from ya!
    Always,
    Me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84176&perpage=40&pagenumber=2

Teh identical postage! Teh off topicness (in that other thread)! Teh dragging up of old posts! Teh fact that this person is sitting in teh same room as me, and I don't know who they are (Well, I have my suspicions)! Teh children! Won't somebody please think of teh children!

(I'm just cranky that i couldn't play quake because of teh crappy pc and teh crappy network. Still, teh double postage!)

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

I was there. I don't know if I know you.

But hello anyway.

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

I was there.
    That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Barry, omg with teh tehs like

And what is the purpose of this thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

I too was there, but i was quiet and reserved, now, on my third year of ctyi, i have accomplished one thing: I smell funny.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

I was there s1 01, twas my nevermore year...
    To quote damien rice...
    "i remember it well..............."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

S2 2001. It was my last year. I had a loverly hat. AND AM SVEN! RAAAAAR! So yeah... erm. Go me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

was also there S2. definitely my best year...ah the memories. :rolleyes:
    who are you lilred? just out of interest, like. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

I was also there in S2. And teh tehs were because of my current caffeine problem/addiction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Cait

i was there too, S2....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I was there in 2001. who are you btw? if you wanna see if anyone you know is on, you might wanna provide a name/class/session :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Miss-Misery

I was there in 2001 but from you lot, i only remember Eoin and Chloe,and thats cos i still see you children on occasion. Figured heres as good a place to post it as any-Serena Golden is going to be in town on monday,meeting 1ish, gates of the green. Realise she's probably already posted this but anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Lilred

Ok so, session 1, International History (Our class was TINY!)
    At this stage my name more than likely gives my identity away, for those of you LUCKY enough to know me;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

i did computer apps in session 1, but my brother matthew was in ur class lilred. maybe u remember him :)

Weird! I do! Tell him I said hi oh and that Michael Collins was great lol! :)

Originally posted by Lilred
    Ok so, session 1, International History (Our class was TINY!)
    At this stage my name more than likely gives my identity away, for those of you LUCKY enough to know me;)
    ...................soooooooooooooooooooooo
    ........................muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    .......................ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
    i remember matthew! i was in that class! seems like so long ago, but like not so long ago in a weird ****ed up sorta way. im in college with a load of ctyiers and im the only one of them who was there in 01.
    lilred = amy ?
    ramesses II and the lion
    boom!
    vote salvador allende!

Later!
    lilred = amy ?
    Top marks Jo! Man u babe=Joanne?! Yay! My phone got stolen n I lost ur number!
    Call that a knife?? THIS is a knife! (I see you've played knifie spoonie before, eh??)
    Oh and,"I'll just have a cup of coffee........................"!
    C-O,
    B-E-E-R!!
    Ah CTYI, the memories, the Snapple, the hug-aholics, remember James who wanted to b president?! And how could we forget George!
    U must e mail me we hav so much catchin up 2 do:p
    A bientot!
    Me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I was at Session 1 in 2001... go Ecommerce... wooo! Yeah! Eh, um, Dermo and I pretty much just annoyed everyone... especially Happy and Teapot. Oh, and Neil... but only 'cos NEIL LOVES NEASA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

I was there, for all of about three hours :)

A

Hey wasn't it Dermot who was with Neasa?!
    Ah the memories are all flooding back now.! Sigh.........:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Aye, it was, but Bob discovered i had a crush on her and proceeded to exploit it :)

though in fairness i did rip the **** out of you with your wan ...cant remember her name.

"hey bob, isnt that your wan you like? by the phone there. bob? bob? why are you running away bob? she's back there? bob!"

hehe......

??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

I was also there in sesh one my one and only; and wrong thread Neil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

I was there aswell, being small and brown haired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

i was there in sess 2 01, and if evr dere was a pathetic 12 yr old noob it was me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Happy CTYI guy

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    Dermo and I pretty much just annoyed everyone... especially Happy and Teapot. NEASA!

And then you fell on the floor, and i put the boot in.Happy times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 So-on

Originally posted by Lilred
    Hey wasn't it Dermot who was with Neasa?!

I caught the tail end of that... being Dermots roomie 'n' all....

Mike is me. Me is Mike. Exp.Biology s1 '01

--> I am not sure of pre-blinddate stuff, but didn't Dermot and Neasa only get together after the blinddate?? Or am I simply misguided by my own self misguidance....

And only to state the obvious... 2001 ROCKED!!!!

Mike of the mike and clare?
    if tis man u guys were a cute little couple!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭malecO

Originally posted by crash_000
    Aye, it was, but Bob discovered i had a crush on her and proceeded to exploit it :)

though in fairness i did rip the **** out of you with your wan ...cant remember her name.

"hey bob, isnt that your wan you like? by the phone there. bob? bob? why are you running away bob? she's back there? bob!"

hehe......

Yeah, I remember all that, 2001, s1. I remember he wrote her initials (or was it her first name? can't remember) with green hair dye on his head.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 So-on

Originally posted by Man U babe
    Mike of the mike and clare?
    if tis man u guys were a cute little couple!

hmmm...yes, it is I...

My curiosity stirs however... who art thou, oh elusive one??

And by the way... I agree with you on that one :p

Advertisement