Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer Service role in up and coming Hosting provider :)

• 15-07-2003 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Position will be available from the 1st August.

Key Requirements

• Front line for all support calls.
    • Secondary call management role.
    • Trouble ticket management, logging, distribution and tracking.
    • Primary customer contact.
    • Maintain & update customer files in hard copy & on intranet.
    • Good communication skills with both customers & staff required.
    • Situation management skills required.
    • Customer services experience & good telephone manner essential
    • Technical experience not essential but preferred, but all candidates will be required to achieve target levels of technical competency as part of career progression. Further education will be encouraged.
    • The candidate it is hoped will take responsibility for the customer support area & its and future development. Career advancement and remuneration will be reflective of this progression.
    • Entry remuneration will be reflective on candidates experience and equivalent labour market benchmarks.

Email CV to jobs@hosting365.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭byrnenj

Can you give me an idea of the location of the job, so i know how far i would have to travel and maybe a ballpark firgure of pay / benifits.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

Any idea bout salary? Is it permanent or contract

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Damn.

I'm not available for work til the 1st of September. And this would be sweet :(

Damn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Originally posted by Kazujo
    Any idea bout salary?
    Originally posted by steve-hosting36
    • Entry remuneration will be reflective on candidates experience and equivalent labour market benchmarks.

so it's DOE (depending on experience for the terminally dim)
    Originally posted by Kazujo
    Is it permanent or contract
    • The candidate it is hoped will take responsibility for the customer support area & its and future development. Career advancement and remuneration will be reflective of this progression.

sounds permenant to me
    Originally posted by byrnenj
    Can you give me an idea of the location of the job, so i know how far i would have to travel

Kilcarbery Business Park
    New Nangor Road, Dublin 22

n00bs :p

If they ask you at the interview if you could find your arse with both hands, what would you guys do? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

They can still give a guide line price, and just cause they hope you'll take over the running of the department dosen't guarantee that it's permanent.

• Advertisement

n00bs
    If they ask you at the interview if you could find your arse with both hands, what would you guys do?

Oh, I can hardly contain my indifference to what you have to say! Sometimes i have to wonder about poeples attitude. I don't know what your problem is but i bet it's hard to pronounce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

The position is permanent, with three months probation.

Location is at our offices in Kilcarbery as mentioned above (and on our website).

Start date is preferably August 1st, but we are flexible.

Salary will be commensurate with your skills, experience and qualifications and will be in the 20-30k range. VHI and PRSA benefits apply, as well as pizza every Friday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

as well as pizza every Friday :)

When do i start :)

Hi Steve,

Would this be a 9 - 5 or shift work job. Is there a flexitime option.
    The reason I ask is, is that i live over the other side of the city, way over the other side, and it might be hard to get there...but I am very interested.

We operate three shifts at the moment,

8am - 4pm
    9am - 5.30pm
    11.30am - 8pm

Ideally the cust-serv role would be in the 9-5.30, but we are fairly flexible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Any chance you'd open up an office in Galway Steve. Jesus free pizza every Friday. You could give some tips to the company I work for....

LOL :)

Not any time soon daveg :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Is it worth my while applying, seeing as I can't start for an entire month after you need me? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

You might as well what have you to lose?

Oh, I can hardly contain my indifference to what you have to say! Sometimes i have to wonder about poeples attitude. I don't know what your problem is but i bet it's hard to pronounce.

And spell, apparantly :)

IMO if you ask a stupid question you deserve to have the piss taken out of you. That said, I did go look up the information for you so it was hardly the flame of the century.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ColinM

Originally posted by Blitzkrieger
    And spell, apparantly :)

IMO if you ask a stupid question you deserve to have the piss taken out of you. That said, I did go look up the information for you so it was hardly the flame of the century.

The only spelling mistake byrnenj made was "poeples", which was clearly a typo.
    While in the process of correcting him, you spelt "apparently" wrong. That was unlikely to be a typo, and was more likely ignorance. You obviously got out on the wrong side of the bed this morning, Blitzkrieger.

I chortled at your wittiness, byrnenj.

Aye, I thought that :D

Ok, good man Blitzkrieger.
    I just re-read the post of yours I quoted, and now I think I may have misinterpreted what you said. So I'm sorry too!

Grand so, let's all be friends again.

Ok, good man Blitzkrieger.
    I just re-read the post of yours I quoted, and now I think I may have misinterpreted what you said. So I'm sorry too!

Grand so, let's all be friends again.

Advertisement