Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a good driving school in galway

Options
  • 16-07-2003 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good driving school in galway

Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

i got lesons of this lady once. I forget her name but i think it was mary something. She had an dd in the advertiser so look in that.

She was very good.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

May I refer you to this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Comfortdriving

Visit www.comfortdriving365.com. One of the best driving schools in Galway city and county. If you want to get zero faults this is the only driving school. All the best.
    dan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 attlass

Visit www.comfortdriving365.com. One of the best driving schools in Galway city and county. If you want to get zero faults this is the only driving school. All the best.
    dan

I agree coz I passed the test today in Galway after only 3 hours of training with comfort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sabresharp1

I have just passed my test and I owe it all to my instructor. I am nervous at the best of times but he was great.

I recommend Marks Motoring School in Galway City.

His car is really easy to drive AND HE IS ONLY 35 euros compared to the others i called......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

My god , this post is a blast from the past!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sabresharp1

I see now sorry...

Advertisement