Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC mods on Road to Rome maps

Options
  • 16-07-2003 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Has anyone got this working. I downloaded a file yesterday from FilePlanet which supposedly allows you to run the Desert Combat mods on Road to Rome maps.
    www.desertcombat.com/?page=download_RTR

I have Road to Rome installed and can start RTR no problem. The shortcut that the patch created doesn't work. Its set the short cut properties as ".....bf1942.exe " +game Desert_Combat , which doesn't seem right to me as the working desert combat short cut is "+ game DesertCombat"[notice there is no "_" in the desertcombat]. Anyway, it does nothing.

Another thing is, if i try to activate the RTR mod from within the game it will crash out, RTR needs to be started from its own shortcut.

Has anyone got these mods working on their systems? Am i looking at a clean sweep for the game?

Advertisement