Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kleberson to Utd

• 17-07-2003 11:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

Click Here For more :)

Decent player will add some creativity to Midfield.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

So the babysitting has been signed but theres no sign of the baby eh :)

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

twould be funny if they lost out on Ronnie now :p

Ah Kleberson is good enough, he did my Newcastle CM4 team no harm

/aside: am i the only girl in the world who plays CM4? like voluntarily?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭BKtje

Im sure your not, i think i heard a rumour once about this girl who played cm4 in Russia, probably just an urban legend tho ;)

On Topic: Kleberson is supposed to be a good friend of Ronnie isnt he? (ie one of the reasons Man U got him) Might help Ronnie decide to move to Old Trafford.
    If not you got (as Gandalf said) a babysitter without a baby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Expensive babysitter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

You'd Hardly Call him A babysitter,after all he's a 24 year old Brazilian world cup winner,and for six million he's worth the risk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭BKtje

Ah the only reason im calling him a babysitter is that there was no noise about him at all till it was suggested he might be bought to help entice Ronnie to the clubb. I'v no doubt hes a great footballer (dont know much about him) and could proove to be a very good buy. Finally a Brazilian at the club :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Humphrey

I would be confident Kleberson WILL make it at UTD.
    Ronaldhinho I am not so sure.

Obviously no-one has seen either of these guys play much football but for reading Player Profiles and reviews Kleberson looks like a better buy to me.

Although Ronaldhinho does have that exciting element about him..

Humphrey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

I dont know if i want Ronaldinho at my club anymore. His attitude is not a very good one if the information provided by Bannor is correct. I dont know if i like a person that ugly with a utd jersey on as well...may bring back memories of my visit to the Square when i was a kid...NEVER AGAIN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Isn't Luke Chadwick still a Man U player... No matter how ugly ya reckon Ronnie is, he is still not gonna be worse than Chadwick.

Kleberson is not a bad player, watched him a few times, not many mind, and he is very confident on the ball. Not as much on the killer pass but that could be considered a good thing if he plays it simple and well then he could be the perfect foil for Kean in the middle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

TBH I have no doubt he is a good player. But hey at least theres another silver lining to this cloud, you've pissed off Leeds with them losing their "big" signing of the closed season :p

Gandalf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

did'nt Man U just sell chadwick to bury or someone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

TBH he is arsing around now. Either he wants to sign or he doesnt.

That brother/agent seems like a right prick also. The bigger the deal the bigger the cut for him. Reminds me of that tosser Anelkas brother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

I don't think it's Ronnie or his brother that are the problem ... His brother has said that he wants to play for United ...

I don't think that it's PSG either, because they just want to maximise the finances that they'll get for him!!

I blame Barca!! I wouldn't put it past La Porta to keep upping the bid to force United to use all the cash they got from Real for Beckham ...

Whatever the outcome, I hope it's sorted out soon!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Originally posted by Thanx 4 The Fish
    Isn't Luke Chadwick still a Man U player...

He`s out on loan. And not to the chipendales :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

I know that Klebersons work permit hearing is today but does anyone know what time? Hopefully Utd will have there first Brazilian in there squad by the end of the Day.

Advertisement