Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargate Sg1 - Returns For An Eight Season

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Ya its great its the only sci fi around now

And its not a bad thing either stargate sg 1 is so far ahead of star trek it,s nolonger funny

Role on the 7th and 8th year (and a spin off show 2 And a movie!!!! ) Stargate seems to fast becomeing the new star trek

See Viacom when you have good writer,s the show does well!

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

I am interested in the new spin off series thats planned for 2004 aswell called "Atlantis" should be good but hopefully it will be done to work alongside sg1 and not replace it.

NeoNitrix :)

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

see the first 5 episodes of season 7 .. very good so far

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

lazygit: without posting spoilers is RDA in much of the episodes you have seen?

I havent seen any of them yet.

But I am getting to meet some of the cast in October & again in February which is gonna be cool

tks

NeoNitrix :)

(Here are some Autos I have collected so far, I have collected loads at different events and in person, have also talked to most of the cast except for Richard dean Anderson (A hard man to get to talk to and dosnt do events)

Also a moderator on a few Sg1 websites.

RDAAuto.jpg
    Stargate001.jpg
    Stargate005.jpg

P.S: Michael Shanks (Dr. Daniel Jackson) & Chris Judge (Tealc) are going to be doing a european tour. dates and stuff havent been finalised yet but they are due to fisit Ireland.

It may only be a signing like Michaels last visit to Forbidden Planet in early 2002. Once I find out more info I will pass it on.

Neonitrix :)

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

RDA is in them as often as he is in the previous seasons...

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Score one for the good guys :)

Advertisement