Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!

Options
  • 17-07-2003 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

quite a difficult one to explain,

im trying to make a page with text boxes, next to a picture of a product,

when u type the amount of the product u want in the text box, i want a box at the bottem of the page to times that number, by, lets say 5 and display the total

but i dont have a clue how

any ideas :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

javascript : OnChange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Drugged-Up-Eddy

not to sound like a complete retard, but, it has to be java script (tis for college) im 1 year late handing this in, and i cant remember a THING about it

n e one able to help in a more direct way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Zaltais

Yeah, read your textbook / course notes / google.

Pablo's given you the answer: onChange

I'll give you a bit more help : here

i must say thank you, that has given me alot of help, i dont have no notes tho, i threw em away thinking i had passed the year, then got told i hadnt

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

well I guess you have learnt something from college - don't throw away your notes!

• Advertisement

thanks alot guys, ive nearly got it sorted, 1 last problem, on the .txt file attached (rename it to htm) u will c the totals collumn, i need to total them into a grand total, but cant seem to do it

n e ideas?

Advertisement