Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What would u do?

• 17-07-2003 3:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭

Phone was stolen over the weekend and im getting a new one on the insurance. I had a 7650 and rang the insurance company today to see how the claim was goin. They said if i wanted they would give me a 7250 instead for €80. Had a look at the 7250 in the phone shop and they're nice all right but dont have bluetooth or some of the other cool bits the 7650 had but they are a much smaller and better designed phone.

So I dunno now what to do, get a new 7650 for nothin, get a 7250 for €80 and live without bluetooth, video, remote control, cool stuff or get the 7250, try and sell it for maybe €500 and get a completly different phone off the web?

any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

It depends what you want, do you want a small phone or do you want a large brick with 50 times the functionality, better screen and camera quality.

I personally have a 7650 and could never go back to something like the 7250. I find that the screen quality is poor, too small, the camera is dodgy and connectivity is very very limited. But it boils down to personal requirements I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

im sick to the tits of the battery on 7650 tho. 4 or 5 calls in the morning on a full batt and come the afternoon its going flat. Terrible battery. does any1 know what the batt on the 7250 is like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 coke

Yoh, take the free 7650 man. I've seen photos on both of them, and the 7650 picture quality is far superior to the 7250. Plus all the other great features like bluetooth,video etc. Oh, and i'd say you havn't a snowballs chance in hell of getting €500 for the 7250... i've seen it way cheaper on the web.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Just to mix it up a bit, what about the Nokia 3650?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

dont have d money. Im getting the 7650 back on insurance but they offered me a 7250 for eighty bills if i wanted it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

My mum has the 7250, I don't like it one bit to be honest. I've had my 7650 near seven months and I can't fault it. I’ve dropped it on concrete tiles, the footpath and into a puddle of mud and its still functioning fine without a scratch. Whereas the 7250 feels very flimsy and I sincerely doubt it could withstand any major bumps, in comparison to the big-boned 7650. My only qualm with the 7650 is that you must slide it manually, as you know you don't have that problem with the 7250's open keypad.

Advertisement