Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Region Free Hack for JVC XV S302 DVD Player

Options
  • 17-07-2003 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

I have a JVC XV S302 player which is set to region 2 but I want to play dvds from all regions and I have searched everywhere for a hack but just cant find one that works. Can anyone help me out here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

Have a look at this page on DVDRHELP.COM

Hope this helps, but people seem to be having problems with hacking these JVCs.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭DOBBS

Have you tried DVDREVIEWER.COM...i can play region 1 dvds
    on my JVC TH-SAR..............................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Lexie

Thanx guys but they dont work!

The search continues............

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

You'll probably need to get the player chipped to make it multiregion. Though of course this will invalidate your guarantee.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

www.dvdchips.co.uk has a solution. They charge a tidy sum of €50 for the privilige of using some tool?? Which you have to return or face a penalty charge. :mad:

Had no dealings with them personally, but do tell me how ya got on if you decide to go ahead.

• Advertisement
Advertisement