Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FlogFest is coming back

• 17-07-2003 6:51pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ok everyone,
    few of you may remember the FlogFest gig held last april in The Voodoo Lounge, which was held in honour of my birthday.

well I enjoyed the whole experience so much that I have decided to start holding the gigs (all going to plan) on a regular basis in somewhere like Eammon Dorans or Issac Butts, venues permitting.

anyway, Im looking for any Irish bands that would be interested in playing at them. it is free to play, and the amount of money you make for yourself is decided by how many people pay in to see your band.
    At the moment I cannot confirm what day of the week the gigs will be held or what date they will begin, but I am aiming for late August or early September.
    So if your interested drop me an email at:
    flog_fest@yahoo.com

thanks
    Flogen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

What type of music are you looking for?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

nothing in perticular.
    Im keen to set us apart from the usual gig nights. I have no problem with good indie or rock music, but Id like to have it mixed with something different.... so all styles are welcome, once they sound good.

do get in touch

Flogen

Advertisement