Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old piercings

Options
  • 17-07-2003 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know of a way of getting old piercings sealed/closed up? I had quite a few when I was a teenager (way back when) and want to get rid of them.

Its a bit embarrassing when, in a meeting, a client starts trying to count them.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

And what piercings are we talking about here???
    If its just your nose,ear etc then they`ll close with time but if you had a billiard ball in your lobes forget it.Its surgery for you Im afraid and I dont think its done on the public waiting list.
    Another thing to try is that jelly scar remover stuff that you cut into small pieces and leave on for a few days at a time(cant remember the name of it but it will remove old scars and would probably help in closing up old piercings).

Advertisement