Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appeal!!

Options
  • 17-07-2003 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Hi

My girlfreind rescued a puppy the other night and we're trying to find a home for him

We cant keep him because we live in a apartment and the landlord would have a fit

he's got black ears white feet a long face and is short haired, we think he's about 4-6 months old and very friendly

if anyone is able to give him a good home post here or e-mail

dublinpuppy@hotmail.com

hopefully someone can help or else he'll end up in the pound and they only keep them for a few days before putting them down

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

giftgrub,

IrishAnimals.ie might be able to give you a bit more exposure. I'm not sure if they can post the doggie up on their site, but the have a forum/discussion board where a lot of animal lovers hang out aswell, who might be willing to take in a new doggie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

Talk to theresa in Saggart pound, usually she wont put a healthy dog down if asked not to :)

B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

Saggart pound, usually she wont put a healthy dog down if asked not to

Awww...Don't take it to the pound. It won't get love or attention there. find it a good home yourself, only use the pound as a last resort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

does he look like hes gonna be a small doggie or a big doggie (size of paws always a big sign ;) ) i *might* be able to find somone who wants a puppy :)

B

Advertisement