Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any Ideas On Scooter Parts?

Options
  • 17-07-2003 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hey there, got a quick question,Any ideas on where you would accquire sr50 clutch plates? Its for a malaguti firefox, but I believe the engines are the same. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,518 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

You mean 2nd hand?

Otherwise go visit a bike shop..
    BikeWorld in Tallaght are an official Aprillia dealers.
    As are Meskells in Limerick..

I think most shops will do a line in Aprillia scooters/mopeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

I you are lookin for a second hand one try the brakers yard. City spaers in Dublin city is a pretty good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭deecom

Bikeworld bad experences there, overcharging, and silly waiting times, 2nd hand will do if there not thrashed, after all they are clutch plates! Where are city spares?

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

Anyone got any contact details of anywhere fro secondhand scooter parts in Cork???

Advertisement