Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Pissup - Attendence Required

• 18-07-2003 1:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Just lettin ya all know [for those that don't]
    Pissup in Doyles Pub [Upstairs] on 26th July [Sat] - from 8 Onwards [I'll be round town all day - so whenever get in can start drinkin from then :) ]
    I'll be Twenteen and stuff ... so any of ya that wanna come along more than welcome - anyone who wants to can kip @ my place too - not a prob [just lemmie know ... or will think u be some wierd person following me home ;p]

Well hope to see some of ya there - already know few ya goin; just fer rest ya ...

Feel free to spam/enquire/lemmie know if coming here ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

If dar is going to be a good turn out I migt try to make it I get paided on the 25th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

I'm unsure how many boards ppl coming - suprising as is; actually inviting ppl from outside internet *gasp* [save the flame's please] ... any1 welcome though - unsure how many boards ppl coming up - guessing mainly carlow ppl if any - as their only ones i know since this only forum post on lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 bok

Hey Hey my bday is on the 26th of July as well (Even weirder i am also twenteen)

heh
    kewl :))
    so; yer more than welcome to come along!

should be good laugh

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There should be a really good turn out for it:)
    drinkin startin when th epubs open???

• Advertisement

tis reserved from 8pm on [guessing thats when upstairs in doyles opens].

Well expecting 70ish ppl overall - bout 5/6 from carlow i think ... although as many as want can come ofc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

70'ish?

good christ..

i'll bring a bag of labels and some pens..

lol
    sure ya wont be able to read em after hr or so and lots of alcohol!

well tis me + friend's 20th [biteme on irc - he's begun to invade carlow room as i never goto norm rooms during day in work]

help for names : 40% people called 'dave' ... so go by odds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 jmm

People not from the internet? Hope there are trained professionals on standby to deal with people who cant cope with those sorts of "abnormal" folk.

BTW make sure someone buys young david a mach3.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

People not from the internet? Hope there are trained professionals on standby to deal with people who cant cope with those sorts of "abnormal" folk.

They exist???

Trained professionals- ops?

• Advertisement

even I wouldn't stoop to that responce ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Sorry, doubt I'll b coming; lack of funds, and all. Should be around fer the one on the 2nd, tho :)

even I wouldn't stoop to that responce ...

nope u would need the help of the professionals to:P

i need help - be it from professionals, publicians, or drunks - any will do!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Well how'd it go?

excellent night
    mmmm alcohol - pics to be shown soon :P

Pics will not be shown they scary

I am absolutely wrecked:(
    sslleeeppp zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Advertisement