Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My god the herbs

• 18-07-2003 2:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

Hello all. Good summer anyone?
    I am here in the U.S of A. No job, **** all money but i dont care cos the weed they got here is unreal :)
    I smoked this **** the other day called purple haze and my fingers grew mouths and started having a conversation. ****ED UP.
    God bless america. If only Lois rat ivan and sicnarf were here and we would probably never leave the house.
    Anyway i am off to sample some stuff i just got so......bye bye.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I guess I cant complain (no really I'm not allowed to), no job here and I'm flat broke but I'm enjoying semi-free internet and my dad hasnt starved me to death like he has promised to do so many times.

Not even any weed.

Looks like you got the better end of the deal.

Me 21st next wednesday (23rd) wishing you could be here, but hey.

Btw we're starting back on the 17th September, did your parents sort you application for next year or what?

Well dont be a stranger, see yah round.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

haha, kewl :)
    well just remember beer always fights off the pink elephants!!

good to see yer enjoying yerself - best of luck w/ rest of time over there, and prob cya in sept ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

bloody stoner!!!!
    glad you're havin a good time jpenis (i wonder if that will show up) and congrads on your results! talk to you in september an have fun in the meantime

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭HaVoC

hey all what up

glade ur having a good time

bty never mix coffee (Tar) with "herbs" bad
    idea major parnoia

didint get my cit offer so i could be back in carlow yet !!

ivan your online now! sc any time txt me or pm on here k

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

i opened this thread thinking it had something to do with basie and thyme, and much to my shcok i find this.

Ahh **** that. Good to hear you are enjoying the place. Man i am sick of this place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

idea: danny and tom, come back to carlow next year and the monkey will be safe...please?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

hehe herb cakes:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

Hey all. Phoned parents today and they told me i got in so i am happy :)
    Francis has the landlord been on to you about me paying a deposit?
    I got a job but i am still kinda (majorly) broke.
    Happy birthday ciaran
    Dont do anything too mad today.
    I will get you a drink when i get home*.
    Im looking forward to the house now but i wont be homw until the 21st of september.
    Anyway i got to go so KEEP IT CULCHIE

*Subject to terms and conditions.

Advertisement