Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second beta release of Deathknell!!!!

Options
  • 07-02-1999 5:14pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Yep - I've tried to improve performance by sizing down a bit but some places had to stay as they were. Please download it at:-

http://homepage.tinet.ie/~brian/dkbeta.zip

and let me know what ye think. Thanks.

Musician

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

Musician idea for youre level, how about playing it as a clan arena level as i think the layout is not very suitable for Wars but is for CA. Looks like it has a lot of promise for CA and perhaps FFA's.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

The nature of any level is that it can evolve to be used for the best type of game. It is not exclusively a War level and it may now prove to be more ideal for CA as you say but to be honest I'm fed up with the whole thing.
    I feel like just submitting my levels to review sites in the U.S. where I can get some response.
    I honestly feel that this level is somewhat ****ed up now because I tried to incorporate some suggestions people made. And for what - where are the people testing it for wars, where are the people saying it's absolute ****e. Either would do but right now I couldn't give a ****!!!!

M

Advertisement