Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complete List of Eircom Exchanges

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭gombín

Konix,

If you're on the Foxrock exchange; the upgrading has been done; eircom jusst haven't got around to launching it. It should be available in the next few weeks I'm told.

Regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭lynchie

Originally posted by proteus
    Vishal, Lynchie:

As far as I know the Newlands Xchange connects much of old Clondalkin while Nangor road covers new Clondalkin. Eircom won't be upgrading this exchange for at leat 14 months as it is a 'minor' exchange with less than 1000 lines. Eircom stated that the number of lines in the exchange is the upgrade criterion.

Tis the other way round. Nangor Rd was there from day 1 - its there over 20 yrs. Its serving all of 457xxxx which is the original Clondalkin number. Then it spilled into 459 which is also part of tallaght. Now they are using 464 for parts of Clondalkin as Nangor Rd. is full.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭proteus

"Nangor Rd was there from day 1 - its there over 20 yrs"

Newlands X is there over 35 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Konix

aynone know if a post of mine was deleted ???
    anyway maybe i pu tit somewhere else by accident.

Gombin can you please check the start of my no. to see if i am in the foxrock exchange??

Konix,

Foxrock it is.

Regards.

• Advertisement

brilliant. thanks

is this just eircom Gombin or are any other companies starting in my area??

Konix,

As soon as eircom launch, you'll be able to get any of the flavours of the product: Netsource, UTV, IOL.

Regards.

thanks, ive been waiting for so long!
    ar eyou able to give me any sort of date?

Konix,

Sometime between now and the start of September I'm told.

Regards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭raphaelS

Originally posted by gombín
    Konix,

If you're on the Foxrock exchange; the upgrading has been done; eircom jusst haven't got around to launching it. It should be available in the next few weeks I'm told.

Regards.

I just got an email from Netsource saying that my line (Foxrock Exchange) is "is now ok for broadband you should be set up in 11
    working days."

Hopefuly it should be less from what I read on the board...!

Raphael aka Happy man (well in 11 working days!)

Advertisement