Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wrong number

• 18-07-2003 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

this guy keeps ringing me and saying "stand and deliver"; I explain it's a wrong number but he's adamant...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

:confused: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭MrScruff

I'd say he either wants yer money or maybe yer life!....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

i think he wants you Banned from the Humour forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

is that supposed to be a joke????

if it is i mean christ....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Don't mind them anarchy, I thought it was very funny.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

adam ant - stand and deliver
    don't take a rocket scientist to figure it out:rolleyes:
    made me chuckle anyway

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

In fact it's so bad I've a good mind to do you an injury - with a rythm stick...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

WTF!!! is with adam ant. I see that video once three nights ago and i've been hearing him all the time for the last two days. he was on a Vh1 special the next day. He is on the radio a few times a friend mentions him. My mom mentions him. And NOW THIS!!!...the wierd thing is i never heard or saw him at all before that horried night. Didnt know he existed or any of his songs. AND NOW! i hear him all the time. Next they'll play him at the niteclub tomarrow. If they do it'll be war.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Originally posted by Capt'n Midnight
    In fact it's so bad I've a good mind to do you an injury - with a rythm stick...
    Lets just beat him with crowbars and baseball bats, they've work well in the past for others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

I did'nt get that until tman explaid it and now it's funny.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

de5p0i1er you're a blockhead :)
    Adamant was an old brand of urinal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

quite antmusing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Originally posted by Pigman II
    quite antmusing
    :rolleyes:

funneh anarchy
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭weemcd

Originally posted by BlitzKrieg
    WTF!!! is with adam ant. I see that video once three nights ago and i've been hearing him all the time for the last two days. he was on a Vh1 special the next day. He is on the radio a few times a friend mentions him. My mom mentions him. And NOW THIS!!!...the wierd thing is i never heard or saw him at all before that horried night. Didnt know he existed or any of his songs. AND NOW! i hear him all the time. Next they'll play him at the niteclub tomarrow. If they do it'll be war.

thers a documantary about him too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Originally posted by Truckle
    :rolleyes:
    You don't even get it junior.

Advertisement