Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

projector screens

Options
  • 18-07-2003 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭

folks, anyone know wheres the best (cheapest) place to buy screen for projectors from??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

80x45in Da-Lite Model B from Meritec in Blackrock Co. Dublin.

or try these: http://www.sightandsound.ie/prices1.html#wall screens

or komplett have some: http://www.komplett.ie/k/kl.asp?AvdID=1&CatID=29&GrpID=2&t=1047&l=2

I'l be buying one myself in short

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

I know a guy supplying good quality screens to the UK, Ill point him at this thread and see if he is interested in sending a few screens this way, if hes competitive selling to the UK, hes got to be competitive supplying screens here:)

Vex.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Originally posted by Vexorg
    I know a guy supplying good quality screens to the UK, Ill point him at this thread and see if he is interested in sending a few screens this way, if hes competitive selling to the UK, hes got to be competitive supplying screens here:)

Vex.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭Kramer

Sorry for the delay.........been really busy :(

Anyway, drop me a PM/e-mail if you're still looking for a good screen (at a good price ;) ).

Kramer@utvinternet.com

Thanks Vex :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭MartinHSabag

I bought my Deluxe Insta-Theater Da-Lite 100" screen from B&H in NYC. Including shippment and duty it was still the cheapest I could find.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

The maufacturers links on komplett have sum nice motorised screens and the like

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

ebay--- ...i got mine on ebay and it was cheaper then here including shipping....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Try Sight & Sound: 01 - 2838974.
    They are selling a Sharp PG-A10S projector at the mo and i hear its really good and simple to setup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Try Sight & Sound: 01 - 2838974.
    They are selling a Sharp PG-A10S projector at the mo and i hear its really good and simple to setup.

Advertisement