Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broad band midlands stylie!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

anymore info ? on tullamore ? i know its not down to be done till feb but u must be testing ??? where will the centeral point be ? what type antena will i need ?whats the max distance that you will be able to get the 1meg up/down ? these speeds are definate ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

Here is another good site, they are based in portlaoise...or somewhere like that.
    They claim to have broadband prices starting from €30 per month

http://www.leinstertelecommunications.ie/broadband.htm :cool:

Broadband Succesfully installed in Kilbeggan and currently in test. I'll have more info in the coming weeks!

Lastmile

is'nt there an inherent latency problem with using the satelite based broadband? Anyone have any experience of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Originally posted by pablo21
    is'nt there an inherent latency problem with using the satelite based broadband? Anyone have any experience of it?

Yep, lots. What would you like to know.

• Advertisement

Occ> just verification that terestial wireless is a better option than sattelite!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

u should ping lower when using wireless when compaired to sat

Advertisement