Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peanut butter Twix, anyone?

• 18-07-2003 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

When I was in Germany recently, I noticed the Peanut butter Twix bars, where the caramel is replaced with peanut butter.

These are quite simply the most delicious chocolate bars I have ever eaten. I can't find them anywhere in Ireland though. Does anyone know if they're actually available outside Germany? I'm thinking of writing to the company and begging them to introduce them over here (yes, they really were that good!)...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Bleuch. Not a peanut butter fan here! Don't mind peanuts too much. Like some other nuts but peanuts and chocolate is mingin' together.
    Have you tried the new Snickers Flapjack? I don't like them but a guy I know thinks they're the best thing ever! You can get them in Centra and a few other places I'm sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

They have them for sale in the US,and im going over thier on friday so i must check them out, sounds nice :)

CombatCow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

yum yum yum sounds delicious,
    I'm mad for those reses peanut butter cups, but you can't get them here either :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yum.

Commuterised, I'm pretty sure you can get the Reeces cups in Coffee society cafe's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

You get the odd shop around Dublin that have Reese's cups and pieces and that. Peanut butter twix sounds pretty damn good, big fan of peanut butter Lion bars myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

They changed the peanut lion bars a while ago, and they're just not as tasty to my mind anymore. Used to contain little pockets of smooth peanut butter, now it's a confusing mess of wafer and crunchy peanut butter. Still tasty, only the original was better.

Thos peanut butter cups are available in Galway too, but I forget where... Gorgeous, so they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

*retch*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Been in US for yeaaaaarss!

nothing special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

god that sounds tasty!!

does any1 remember the double choc twix?? mmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

Peanut butter m+m's are great (no i dont mean peanut m+m's) They are out in America and come in red packages. I have to say they are way better than ordinary peanut m+m's (and that's really saying something)

• Advertisement
Advertisement