Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best widescreen tvs

Options
  • 18-07-2003 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

with a budget not exceeding €1000 what is the best 32" widescreen tv to get? For the €1000, the stand must be included. Where would you reccomend to shop for widescreen tvs? Peats are having a sale, but prices on their website are pretty high

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Prolly better in Home Enterainmnet.

But to answer i find Currys in LIffey Valley the best for a few reasons.
    They have Dear Tvs and Cheap TVs and massive selection.
    So you can see a lot of different Tvs but the staff are muppets read up on WS tvs before you go in they really dont have a clue.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

should be in home entertainment me thinks, try x-rental shops, give a tv the once over, and you'll get a free vcr. most of them are in good condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

wheres home entertainment? Keep in mind lads that Im from Mayo, so speak (well type I suppose) slowly. And explain things very clearly:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

it's under Technology near the top of the screen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Off to Home Entertainment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement