Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i get....

Options
  • 18-07-2003 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭

some artic silver thermal paste in ireland i need a shop where i walk in say i want some artic silver paste hand over cash and say thank you and walk outta the shop does peats have this in stock.

i need that specific brand nothing less or more

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭M03

Maplin ~€20

IIRC it's beside Smyth's Toy Shop off Parnell St.

M03

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭jow

hi,

send me a mail if you don't get in "walk_in"-wise.

we sell it... but only online ;)

jow

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

right went into maplin today they didnt' have it so i bought their coolermaster one instead is this just as good??

also i was looking at a floppy drive in that store 30 euros for feck sake like i got one for 15 in pcsuperstore!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

20 euro for 3 grams of artic silver, rip off. fiver is the most i'd pay for AS 3. Just got come in from the uk, 3 euro.

Originally posted by Boston
    20 euro for 3 grams of artic silver, rip off. fiver is the most i'd pay for AS 3. Just got come in from the uk, 3 euro.
    attention off-topic ;)
    boston:
    can you post the url from that store please?
    I am interested in that company, because when we buy the artic silver from our supplier the price is higher than 3.- euro (without tax).

thanx

jow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

jow does ur company have a store where i can buy artic silver?

if not give us your site! you can pm me if ya don't want to broadcast it.

Originally posted by Cr3m0
    jow does ur company have a store where i can buy artic silver?

if not give us your site! you can pm me if ya don't want to broadcast it.
    Hi,

I can broadcast it, but I don't want to use this forum to make advertisement for our own.
    Thats not the reason why I am present at this forum.

I always say: "Have a look around, there are a lot of suppliers available"...

our url is: www.hitide.ie

but you can also click on the "www" section of my messages.

we only sell online. no store to "walk in", sorry!

But concerning your first question (missed that this morning ;): You can also use the coolermaster paste (I think it is silicon based??).
    The difference to arctic silver should be around 2 - 5 degrees.

Artic Silver III seems to be the best available but if you don't run your cpu at the temperature-limits the coolermaster will do it.

regards,

jow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

AFAIK elara stock it. You can walk in and collect it but they are upstairs in an industrial unit with a locked front door and nobody manning (or womanning!) the reception desk. Don't go near them unless you have a mobile to ring them on to tell them you are outside.

Advertisement