Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunionmajig, monday, 1 at the green

Options
  • 18-07-2003 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

jess already mentioned this in another thread but i thought this'd make it more obvious. i dunno.

serena's here and she wants to see people and whatever serena wants, serena gets as far as i'm concerned. on this matter anyway. :p

show up, bring people. it'll be delicious. :cool:

is this poll totally pointless? 9 votes

yes
    0% 0 votes
    atari jaguar
    11% 1 vote
    Purple is a fruit
    44% 4 votes
    Neil is a sex god
    44% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

I'll see you at 1 o'clock under the Arc de Triomphe.

:D

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Wow this poll has been ha><0¬3d. Oh no! t3h m0d is t3h h4><0¬!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEK!!!!

It's too early for me to make sense.

Incidentally I'll be there wearing green pjamas... or whatever I feel like wearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Squeee

OOHHH! The first reunion....sorta....well, the first one after session 1! And am I right in supposing it was Neil who put in that last option in the question on top? No way would anyone else think he's a sex-god. Don't worry Neil, I bet your mom thinks you're cool, right? The handsomest guy in school, huh? Too cool for friends, eh eh? Aww, and don't edit this again, please?? I'm being sincere, I'm sure you're mom really DOES think you're cool.

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo, doo doo, DON'T TOUCH THIS!!!:
    Be afraid. Be very very afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

oooh, you edited aoife...jenny's gonna get yooou... ;)

Can of worms tbh...

Or papercuts? hehehe...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Neil is a sex god

I hear he has a really small weiner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

I voted Neil as the sex God. Not that it made any difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Squeee

Originally posted by Zukustious
    I voted Neil as the sex God. Not that it made any difference.
    Is that Richard??? It must be, coz it's not Jen and I think I know how you feel about Neil. You want him to pour cocktail onions down YOUR pants, right?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hey, hugh, dont make me post a pic of it :)

and of course richard loves me, everyone simply does. i'm just so nice :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Originally posted by crash_000
    Hey, hugh, dont make me post a pic of it :)

1. I don't think we really need to be disturbed by *coughs* I mean see that...

and

2. Me thinks you'd be modded for that!!!

• Advertisement

Yar I be Richard. Cocktail onions? In meh pants? From Neil?

Sure why not? I'm reasonably open-minded. But I don't see how it could be in any way fun.

But Neil IS the mod... or at least he told me he was. I really should have guessed when he used it after the "y'know my bed's so cold and lonely line"... damn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 alucard

Okay! Im now completely sure that im crazy.
    Why are we talking about Neils weiner?
    Reunion? Monday? 1?
    aw crap im late.

Dang I forgot about the old reunion. It was today yeah? Rats.

Oh well, there's always the next one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

I went today(Monday). It wasn't on, only myself, Aoife and Jaff came. I also bumped into Garóg and Ana in the middle of a traffic-ridden road. I take that there's one on on Saturday at noon. Who's coming?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I'll show up sure. i'm always in town on a saturday and am intrigued to meet this years batch.

Mwuhuhuhahahahahaha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

That sinister laugh worries me not. I'll catch you unawares and Siobhan(not sure if she's on boards) and I will make you help us and all of the other not-so-pretty(although Siobhan is quite pretty) girls take over the world. MwahahahahahahaaaHA!

I actually did go in to town on Monday, but it was a few hours later than intended, so I guess you were all gone.

I'll be there on Saturday however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

aine? i was seen? on a traffic ridden road? *strokes beard* that doesn't sound like me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

you people are stoopid. i told ya that reunion was last monday (as in NOT yesterday) fer serena. organise your own bloody reunions, i'm tired and there are wolves after me. :rolleyes:

sHepkNowswHereYOUliVe :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement