Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leeds sign Morris

• 19-07-2003 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

I see Leeds have snapped up Jody Morris. What does everyone think about that? Myself, I am not convinced he is the dominent force Leeds so desperatly need in centre mid, but the boy has got energy, so on a free it can;t be a bad signing. I'm sad to see no Klebeson though. He could have played every week here, but is going to go to united and lift a few trofies, having played probly about 90 mins of the campaign... suppose thats football.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

not bad at all for free he's a good player, as long as he stays out of trouble.

I think he could have served himself better with a first division team do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

I think it was a good signing on the back of kleberson likely signing for man u (or has he signed already?) I'm kinda hoping that that maybe one of the trialists can come through. Maybe someone we haven't heard of yet? It looks like a season of mid-table mediocrity to me tho but after the ridsdale fiasco I'll grant reid time to rebuild. Not sure about the prof but sure everyone deserves a chance :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 coke

Hey qball, you're a leeds fan? cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

WOOHOO there's another leeds fan!!!!! In work i'm surrounded by 'pool and scum supporters, an arse and a chelski supporter but they don't count :p Saturday kick-off's are always interesting if ya get me...

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Leeds trying to stir up some trouble in Cardiff again eh?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

Morris is an under rated player imo. The fact that before Leeds stepped in, only Cardiff were interested shows just how bad the transfer market is at the moment.

Advertisement