Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iol anytime

Options
  • 19-07-2003 1:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi i just sighned up for iol anytime and they told me my acount is setup after waiting weeks. just to make sure im doing this right what number is the correct number to dial i am using 1893 247 365 which worked earlier and i could login, but its not working now. also whats the correct username and password ? i uses u/p
    anytime and it worked and i used the uniqe username and password from the aplication form and it worked , but both are not working now . whats am i meant to use?
    sorry for the spelling and stuff but its 2 in the mrning nearly:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

This is being discussed in this thread here, the redirect is two threads below the one you posted. Usually worth a look to see if someone is having the same issue:). I've moved that thread to Nets/Comms btw but the redirect remains.

(2am everywhere else as well you see:))

Oh, locking this one due to previously existing thread linked above.

Edit: Welcome to the forum, neptune

(I'm not half as crabby during the day:D)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement