Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing DVD's from the hard disk

• 19-07-2003 11:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

I have a DVD that my daughter likes (one of the 'bear in the big blue house' series) ... I had backup it up on to my pc (just in case) and it was just as well as the DVD is well and truly mangled now (she used it like a surf board, skidding around on the carpet at home) ... the problem is that my dvd player will not play VCD's that i made with my cd burner, and I have tried a lot of apps. I still do not have a dvd writer, and my software DVD players will not play from the hard disk ... anyone know a workaround or app that will do this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭vishal

if you ripped an iso, mount it with daemon tools and watch it with powerdvd
    if you ripped it in ifo mide open the .ifo with media player classic. this can be downloaded from www.doom9.org
    or you could just add the .vobs to a playlist in windows media player and watch it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

power dvd has the option to do what ur after .

Advertisement