Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Natural Keyboard?

• 19-07-2003 11:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭

Hey, i was wondering does anybody here use the Microsoft natural keyboard? I was thinking of getting one. It'l cost €20 more than what i was going to get so is it worth it? I love the look of them but i have never owned one.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

they drive me insaine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

ok?!

another question i forgot to ask, is there a good irish site that i can get good headphones for music and games from(for a good price obviously). I was looking at komplett.ie and all they had were the micophone/headset combos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

i went looking for some a while back www.peats.ie has a very large selection of them .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

Takes a week or two to get used to, but I really like them. Don't use it much anymore since I went wireless, but had I been able to find a good wirless natural keyboard I definitely would have gotten it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

and look at a different layout - Devorak
    or one of those input devices with 5 buttons ....

• Advertisement

regarding a Power suply (i didn't want to start a new topic)

im buying this case from komplett.ie:

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?action=info&p=30717&t=589&l=2&AvdID=1&CatID=13&GrpID=6&s=pl

but it doesnt come with a powersuply so i was loooking at this one (PSU):

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?action=info&AvdID=1&CatID=13&p=24630&view=detailed

it seems very cheap compared to the other ones. Considering it is a 450W PSU

is something wrong with it?

Anyone?

Im ordering it tommorow!

Advertisement