Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Those Om Nyom Teeshirts!!

Options
  • 11-02-1999 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

om nyom!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

FB U RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW.
    Omar is the first guy to use Om Nyom, it was over the summer just gone. We (Omar Zero and me)were living together playing hours of Quake and Age of Empires. The phrase became used more and more and more.....

Then one day in the middle of a duel with Koopa, I used it. The game suddenly stopped. Sam was flabergasted.

It turns out that "Om Nyom" was a phrase used in ancient india, when people meditated. They would mumble this continually. U see Om is actually a God, and Nyom (Naam) is name. So it kinda means something like "We take ure name Om....."

But only Sam knows this cos he is an Arab! haha
    TAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE IT!

I bet ye didn't know that!!!!

BTW can I have a big mac a large fries and a medium coke.....oh yes...and one of them super groovy tee shirts. (XL)

Advertisement