Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bigger avatars?

Options
  • 19-07-2003 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

was wondering if there's any chance of bigger avatars? as in the size of them on mangatoanime.com? or even if people requested them to be bigger it might be possible....or that it could be an extra in the supporters packs...
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

omg no...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

er...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

erm tbh the smaller the avatar the better cos ppl will upload like f*cking huge ones and then slow down boards and it's not like it needs to be slowed down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

yea i know but too even have them at like 60x60 or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I agree, Admins get a move under your arses and resize a couple thousands avatars for spike there. Hmm on second thoughts no. Unless you where planing on having two different sized sets of avatars, which would make the place look bad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Originally posted by Spike
    yea i know but too even have them at like 60x60 or something...

I personally see the point of having bigger avatars. They would slow the loading of the page.

Why do you want a bigger avatar. You should be glad that we can have avatars in the first place. Its just a little picture under your name.

If this gets approved then people will want more. The admins have enough to deal with as it is.

I disapprove!!!

RunFree

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by Spike
    as in the size of them on mangatoanime.com?

No way, they're far too big.
    I think the size of the ones here are good. Nice and neat, not taking up too much space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

/me shudders
    Keep the avatars exactly as they are or boards wil get very very ugly:E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Is this some kind of Freudian issue you've left unresolved?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

No.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement