Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flaterate

Options
  • 19-07-2003 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

is there any flaterate at all available to me ? i live in leixlip/castletown not far at all from the eircom exchange

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Ring Eircom, Esat and UTVip. They might know someone who can tell you.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Originally posted by DAEDULUS
    is there any flaterate at all available to me ? i live in leixlip/castletown not far at all from the eircom exchange

Well if you mean flatrate over 56k dial up, there are two services available everwhere in Ireland.

UTVip XL gives you 180 hours a month for EURO 25. (note youmust also take their phone service, which is 25% cheaper then Eircom, so it is not a bad thing).
    More details here

And IOL give you 180 hours a month for EURO 30
    See details here

Also UTV, IOL, Netsource and Eircom all offer broadband RADSL internet services for between EURO 47 - 66. However it is not available all over the coutnry.

Advertisement